Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Contradiction?

Yes, I will admit that I stole this photo from Facebook.  
I just find it ironic.  It's a picture of a pretty angel.  If you share it, it will bring good luck.  And the address at the bottom is MyChristianLifestyle.

See my problems?  First of all... How are angels described in the Bible?  Second,  Sharing an angel will bring luck?  Christians believe in luck?  

Wouldn't it be more effective to spend some time on your knees in prayer?  Or getting up and doing something practical?  

And now I'm scared.  Scared that I've come across too bluntly.  If you shared this, or other things like it, please understand that I'm not trying to be judgmental.   You are still dear to me.  I'm just wondering if we really think about the message contained in what we post.

No comments:

Post a Comment